Monday 11 February 2008

Results are in.....

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I made it into the "Darling" category for the "9 on the 9th Sweetheart Shuffle" .....how great is that!

I also made it into the picture collage....for finishers! I'm so excited.

We need more "cross border" participants for the next virtual race Non-Runner Nancy holds....stay tuned, hopefully you'll take up the challenge too!

I know I'm in for the next race!!! Please see Non-Runner Nancy's blog located on my side bar....too much fun!

Life's fun if you don't weaken!! Enjoy your journey one step at a time!



Lily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. I KNOW for a fact you're a DARLING! Have been one for years.... now it's official according to the race results...
well done!
Ter

Anonymous said...

Thanks T!

You are tooooo kind....it was a fun race, virtually speaking of course....

thanks, I really love all of your encouragement, more than you'll ever know,

Love, Lily

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Congrats Lily "Darling" on ur 9 on 9th...when u blew past me I knew u were going to Great :-) I tried to hit u with a snow ball but u were long gone--lol

Continued success with ur trainings...when is ur Marathon?? I didn't see it off to the side but I may have missed it, it's getting close to bed time!

Be safe in that cold! burrrrrr

Anonymous said...

WOOT!

Congrats to my Darling Girlfriend!

We are proud of you.

love and hugs,
~ blondie

Nancy said...

YAY for the Darlings!! Thanks for the shout and for trying to drum up participants!! You are so cute.

Take care!
Nanc
XOXO