Thursday 4 June 2009

All things Trashtastic must come to an end.

Well today is the day, a very sad day indeed, yes, the QUEEN OF ALL THINGS TRASHTASTIC is hanging up her blog and moving on, without US!!


*sniff*





my salute to you Marcy!


Marcy was one of the very first blogs I started reading when I started blogging a year and a half ago. I mean how could you NOT read "I signed up for THIS?!?". It was like watching / reading about a train wreck, you just had to read what ever stuff was being spewed.

She taught me things I never really wanted to know and she introduced me to all things trashtastic. Gah, I'd never even heard of the Kardashian's before Marcy!!

Who knew we would all fall in love with the homie from Albany.





So to my friend who hangs on the wall of my house, I will miss you, truly I will.

I wish you much health, great happiness and we will catch you on the dark side (Facebook).

Oh ya,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCY!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!!



Life's fun if you don't weaken,

Lily


*p.s., Marcy, if you see a shadow in the garden of your new place in Maine, it's just me setting up my lawn chair!!! LOL....

16 comments:

Marci said...

Great post, and I totally agree. Marcy will be missed. Her and your blogs were among my first reads!!

Jo Lynn said...

I know, I can't believe she's just hangin' it up. ;(

Jess said...

She certainly will be missed.

TNTcoach Ken said...

LOL.......Too funny and so appropriate. Trash On!

teacherwoman said...

LOL! I still can't believe that she is leaving us!

C said...

I like how we're having a mass emotional breakdown. It's all very bonding, isn't it? :)

Marlene said...

I had to laugh out loud at the lawn chair comment!

What a great ode to Marcy. She surely will be missed.

So, are you going to take over the throne of the Queen of Trash?!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

LMAO... love your salute :D

raulgonemobile said...

Hilarious salute.. yeah, gonna miss her.. Like you said, at least there's still FB

Unknown said...

It is a sad day, indeed.

Judi said...

don't know her but i bet i would have liked her blog.

Unknown said...

I was laughing quite hard about you setting up your lawn chair. LOLLL !!!
I know... Marcy was the very first blog I've came across.

I know its hard to see her go but we can continue to stalk her at Facebook. ;-)

Vickie said...

Yes, a sad day indeed!

bluecolnago said...

great post, lily!

i love the top picture. :)

Vava said...

Great trashy salute!

And thanks for the suggestion on perhaps attempting a triathlon someday. I have to say that I have zero interest in doing one, but that could change. I bike to work every day and find biking for exercise tedious at best. I swim only so I can run and also find this tedious after a decade plus of competitive swimming. And lastly, I simply can't afford it (both in terms of time and money).

But who knows... I used to absolutely HATE running too!

Bill Carter said...

Hi Sunshine

Glad to see that you are feeling better. I also am starting to actually believe that it is going to get warm again after a LONG winter.

Take care of yourself.